At Safe Harbor, we recognize that people seeking our advice are concerned about the daunting task of planning for retirement. People want to know that they are going to retire with the right plan and with enough money to retire with confidence—but most know that they may not have the right tools and guidance to adequately prepare for this important phase of their lives.
Studies continually show that people want their whole financial life to be organized. Soon-to-be retirees want to know:
- How am I going to replace my income?
- Where does it come from?
- Can I get it tax-efficiently?
- How do I coordinate my money management with my income needs?
For more than two decades, we've been dedicated to helping people understand and plan for retirement. When it comes to retirement planning, most people don't know what they don't know. Since people usually retire only once, it's crucial that they are asked the right questions and guided through the right process. Many of our clients have found that:
- We ask questions that they have never before been asked by an advisor.
- They benefit from our coordination of the many "moving parts" of retirement planning.
- Our philosophy of money management considers more than just investing; we integrate all financial needs and concerns.
With the complexity of investing, people may be headed in the wrong direction and not even know it. You'll always know your direction, because we set benchmarks to help meet your unique financial needs—not to beat investment benchmarks like the S&P 500. We benchmark your progress against your personal retirement needs, continually monitor it to keep you informed, and make investment changes when necessary.
Click on the image in the upper right-hand corner to view a short video describing how Safe Harbor is different from other investment advisors.